Saturday, January 5, 2013

Final Summary/Reaction

Because of the mass shooting in Connecticut and the recent debate on gun control, in my PowerPoint I also included information about gun control vs. gun ban and my opinion on it.  I was also surprised by my research of the three mass murder cases and  that all three of the men had evident problems and yet they were not given the help they needed and they were still able to legally obtain guns. I don't know what the answer is in how to fix the problem with guns, but I don't think that banning certain weapons would help. I do feel however, that there is not enough done for the people who have mental illness and drug addictions and that enforcement of the gun laws already in place would help with the control of guns for the meantime will they figure out a better way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment